Randomness

wow. this is old.

Tuesday, January 28, 2003

YES so it's been a few days.... some pretty eventful days... most eventful was this past weekend. Well, I had a birthday celebration for myself on Saturday, the 25th... For lunch I invited my church and childhood friends, but only a few of 'em made it out to my house so it was cool... small and sweet. I have pics up on imagestation. It was a semi-potluck-ish lunch so everyone brought a little something and we ended up with too much food... but it was OK. We played a game of cranium for a while and then just hung around until... maybe 4? And then I started to make sushi and then it was like 5:30 cuz I'm slow and stuff... and then Nate, Ed, Eric, Courtney, and Alex came over... everyone was dressed so nicely. OK well ... most everyone. It was my black, white, and bright party... it was pretty much all AACF ppl... like 30 ppl altogether I think. Maybe a little more. Who knows... but my parents cooked beef stew, spaghetti, and some kind of meat thing... and corn. It was REALLY good. We all spent the rest of the night, either looking at my old pics, watching Shanghai noon, playing Cranium or Hoopla or cards, or just chatting and stuff. They had fun with our treadmill too. It was pretty kickback and stuff but I think that everyone who went was occupied for most of the time there and had a lot of fun. : ) Who could ask for anything more?

Well, I did receive more... i got CAKED by the lovely Tiffany Fan... dude... the plate was stuck to my face for a really long time but yes, I understand that it's a tradition. The cake was really good. My mom bought me a fruit tart and some kind of chocolate-ish cake from Porto's in Glendale... we ate the fruit tart during lunch and the cake for dinner. I'm pretty surprised that we split a 12 inch round cake between 30 odd ppl but we did. There was an orchid and some crazy chocolate decorations on the cake. hm... I just realized I don't have a pic of it but I think Lloyd was taking pics during the caking.

More than anything else I think I appreciated the cards that people wrote me. A lot of them had such encouraging words in them... very uplifting. I don't want to go into specifics.. but I can if any one wants me to, but yeah... i hold those words near and dear to my heart now. : ) THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!

well it's Tuesday now... and I'm sitting in a computer lab as Vicky writes her econ essay. Yee haw. Yeah so I'm goofing off as she's hard at work. Life just isn't fair, huh? Well, I had a quiz for physics today and I think that God provided for me cuz I had patience and I wasn't afraid to be the last one left in the room working on my quiz. I was almost going to turn it in incomplete but then I remembered something which made me remember something else and then I think that I made sense of the madness. It was finding the work done by adding heat to some kind of metal which makes it grow cuz of thermal expansion and whatnot... anyhoo... I think I got most of the points. Hopefully.

random thought of the day... sometimes there are fire hydrants within like 50 feet of each other and sometimes there aren't any at all. Why is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home